Tuesday 7 July 2015

DISNEY MAD?

Feeling: Bored
Watching: Bubzvlogz on YouTube

I am booooored out of my wits. *stomach rumble* yay, something to do!

Just finished doing some research for my course and downloaded some good info booklets that'll keep in handy. Now what?

Disney mad?

I don't know why, but the past few days I've been looking at Disney-related stuff obsessively, even before going to sleep on my phone and first thing in the morning! Watched Lilo & Stitch this morning and listened to some Disney songs later on.

Tapping into your inner child/princess/mermaid is like an escape from adult thoughts and worries. Also, I'm a sucker for happy endings! Omigosh, I watched Homeward Bound earlier - I was crying all the way through, almost the entire time! :P

I think I know how to solve my dilemma of boredom. MULAN!

No comments: